Alliance Bank is committed to provide a high standard of service at all times. Your feedback will let us know if we are on the right track and are meeting those standards.
How can I say 'thank you'?
We always look forward to hearing how we have met or exceeded your expectations. Your compliment highlights areas of good practice and acknowledges the hard work of our staff. If you feel that you have been served well, do drop us a line at email@example.com We'll pass your compliment to the relevant staff member and share it as an example of best practice.
How can I make a suggestion?
We welcome your feedback. Do raise your concerns or provide us with your feedback regarding your banking experience with us.
Your feedback helps us to continually improve our quality of products and services to serve your better.
What can I do if I am unhappy about your service?
If we fall short of these service standards, we want to hear from you. Through your feedback, we are able to fix what does not seem to work, resolve the issue and retain your confidence. Tell us how we can improve your experience with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good corporate governance is the foundation of a well-managed institution. We are fully committed to integrity and fair dealing in all our activities, and has adopted the best practice of corporate governance in all areas of our business towards enhancing business prosperity and corporate accountability with the ultimate objective of safeguarding the interests of all stakeholders and enhancing shareholders’ value.
Read our whistleblowing policy
Please let us know if we have not met your expectations. We view your complaint seriously and we strive to resolve the issue as efficiently and fairly as possible.
You may contact our Contact Centre at +603-5516 9988 (Local and Overseas) or complete the form below
If you feel that your complaint was not resolved in a satisfactory manner, you may call or write to:
Deepak Kumar V. Patel,
Customer Care Unit,
Level 7, Menara Multi-Purpose,
Capital Square, 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
How we handle your complaint:
There may be instances where you may not be fully satisfied with our decision. We respect that. You may refer to the respective parties as follows:
- Customer Contact Centre (BNMTELELINK) - a complaint resolution arm of Bank Negara Malaysia.
Bank Negara Malaysia
Peti Surat 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur.
Call : 1-300-88-5465(1-300-88-LINK)
If Calling from Overseas: 603-2174-1717
Operating Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Monday – Friday except public holiday)
Web form: telelink.bnm.gov.my
- ABMConnect - an avenue set up by The Association of Banks in Malaysia to handle public enquiries and complaints on banking matters.
The Association of Banks in Malaysia (ABM)
A-11-1, AICB Building,
No. 10 Jalan Dato’ Onn,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Call: ABMConnect - 1-300-88-9980
Website: eABMConnect - www.abm.org.my/eabmconnect
- Ombudsman for Financial Services (OFS) - an independent body set up to help settle disputes between financial service providers who are its members and the public.
Ombudsman for Financial Services
(Formerly known as Financial Mediation Bureau)
Level 14, Main Block, Menara Takaful Malaysia,
No.4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman,
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Call: 03-2272 2811
- Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC) - a body approved by the Securities Commission Malaysia (“SC”) to handle capital market-related disputes involving monetary loss between individuals or sole proprietors and SIDREC Members.
Unit A-9-1, Level 9, Tower A
Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Mobile: 60-16-620 5698
Call: 03-2282 2280
Fax: 03-2282 3855
- Khidmat Nasihat Pembiayaan at Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK) – offers advisory to Homebuyers for better understanding of the reason(s) a financing application was rejected and how to improve future financing eligibility or receive information on financing.
Khidmat Nasihat Pembiayaan @ AKPK
Call: 03-2616 7799
- Khidmat Nasihat Pembiayaan at Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia (CGC) – offers advisory to SMEs for better understanding of the reason(s) a financing application was rejected and how to improve eligibility for financing in the future or potentially seek financing from alternative sources.
Khidmat Nasihat Pembiayaan @ CGC
Call: 03-7880 0088