1. What DuitNow ID is available for registration?
You can register multiple DuitNow IDs by linking them to your Alliance Bank Current/Savings account/-i by using the following ID for registration:
- Mobile No. (for Malaysians only)
- NRIC No. (for Malaysians only)
- Passport No. (for non-Malaysians)
- Business Registration No.
2. Can I link my DuitNow ID to more than one Current or Savings account/-i?
No, one DuitNow ID can only be registered to one bank account at a time.
3. Where can I register and change my DuitNow ID registration details?
When the DuitNow service is launched, you can log in to allianceonline to manage your ID settings anytime.
4. Do I need to register to send DuitNow?
No, registration is not required to transfer money via DuitNow.
5. Is there a limit for DuitNow Transfer?
The maximum daily transfer limit is RM50,000, whereby this is subjected to a combined limit for 3rd Party i.e , Interbank GIRO (IBG), Instant Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer, and DuitNow.
6. Are there any fees or charges for using DuitNow?
Transfers up to RM5,000 are free while a charge of RM0.50 per transaction applies for transactions above RM5,000.
7. What types of account can be registered for DuitNow?
Savings Accounts and Current Accounts can be registered for DuitNow.
8. Can a third party register my mobile number to their account number for DuitNow?
No, the Bank will only allow the account holder’s mobile number registered within the Bank to be tied to the account.
9. How do I de-register my DuitNow ID?
- Select ‘Manage DuitNow ID’
- Select the ID type you would like to de-register
- Select ‘Delete this ID’
- Select ‘Delete’
- Enter your allianceonline password
10. What if I encounter a problem that is not listed above?
Please call Alliance Bank Customer Service at 03-5516 9988 for assistance.