Dear Valued Customers,
Effective 1st December 2021, the Bank had discontinued the monthly hardcopy statement service. You can view and print your monthly statements anytime with our e-statement service via allianceonline.
What do you need to do?
- if you are an existing allianceonline user, click HERE to log on to allianceonline
- If you are not an allianceonline user, please click HERE to register for allianceonline to view the e-Statement
Benefits of viewing e-statement via allianceonline
- Fast delivery – No more waiting for physical/paper statement to arrive by post
- Secure – View e-Statement securely via allianceonline
- Convenient – Access e-Statement at a click of a button, anytime anywhere
- Hassle Free – e-Statement will be available for viewing for up to a maximum of 7 years online
How to view e-statement via allianceonline?
- Log on to allianceonline
- Select e-Statement
- Select desired account, then to select Statement Period by "Month/Year"
- Click “Download” button
Alternatively, if you need a copy of your account statement, you may request for
- A print-out of a particular month’s statement at any Alliance Bank branch (published tariff of charges applies )
- A particular month’s statement to be e-mailed to you without charges by contacting our Customer Service at +603-5516 9988
- An email delivered statement on monthly basis by updating your registered e-mail address with Alliance Bank
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service at +603-5516 9988.
Important: You are advised to check the entries in the Statement of Account and report immediately to the Bank in writing if any error is found therein. In the absence of any objection within fourteen (14) days from the date of the Statement of Account, all entries therein are correct. The Bank reserves the right to make corrections as and when necessary if the error is discovered by the Bank.