Dear Valued Customers,
Please be informed that we had recently revised the terms and conditions governing our Margin (Share Margin/ External Margin/ Portfolio Financing) and Non Margin (Share Trading) products which shall take effect from 1 April 2022. The purpose of the revisions is to enhance the reasonableness and transparency of the said terms and conditions. Please be assured that the revised terms and conditions shall have no adverse effect on the existing commercial terms for the products accepted/signed by you and your rights and obligations for the said products shall remain unchanged.
For your information, the scope of the revisions are as set out below:
- Alliance One Invest Application Form
- Application For Opening Of Margin Financing / Non-Margin Account
- Supplemental Terms And Conditions For Alliance Foreign Share Trading
- Terms And Conditions For T+7 Trading Account
- Supplemental Terms And Conditions For Leading Entrepreneur Accelerator Platform (LEAP) Market
- Intraday Short Selling (IDSS) Application Form
- Intraday Short Selling (IDSS) Securities Lending Agreement
- Letter Of Offer
- Memorandum Of Charge
- Facility Agreement
The summary of revision of the terms and conditions can be downloaded HERE.