KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed Yearly Income (GYI) of 3.8% from the 1st policy year to age 60 (next birthday) and Step-Up GYI of 6.8% from age 61 to 80 (next birthday) of the Non-Participating Insurance Plan basic face amount.
- Potential returns1 through participation in professionally managed funds
- Regular stream of income from age 61 (next birthday) until age 80 years old (next birthday)
- A one-off bonus payout of up to 81.60% of the basic face amount of the Non-Participating Insurance Plan at the end of the policy year prior to 60 years old (next birthday)
- Guaranteed lump sum amount of 10 times the annual Step-Up GYI, upon maturity of the plan.
- Flexibility to save more or withdraw your savings in times of need
- Protection for Death and Total and Permanent Disability
- Enhance insurance protection through LifeStage CI rider , LifeStage Med rider, CI waiver riders and Payor waiver riders
1 Returns are not guaranteed and are subject to the performance of the funds. Past performance of
the funds is not indicative of future performance.
To complete your coverage, you may attach the following optional riders to your plan:
Critical Illness Waiver
Waive the premium of the basic plan upon insured's diagnosis of a covered critical illness.
LifeStage Critical Illness
Pays 200% of the rider face amount upon diagnosis of a covered critical illness before age 60 (next birthday) and 100% of the face amount subsequently.
Reimburses hospital and surgical expenses during hospitalisation. A deductible amount of RM10,000 will be imposed if a claim is incurred before age 60 (next birthday) but not after. This fixed deductible amount will be borne by the insured out of the total medical fees except for the cost of outpatient benefit.
Payor Waiver of Premium
Ensure that the policy will stay in force in the event of the policy owner's death, suffering from TPD or diagnosis of a covered critical illness.