Alliance Bank offers a full range of cash management solutions to businesses like you. Take full control of your accounts, manage your payments to your employees or suppliers and leave collection of payments due to you to us. Besides that, our all-new business online banking is now equipped with advanced features and flexibility for you to make your daily or monthly transactions without the need to visit our branches.
Provides you the flexibility of transferring funds within group accounts and allow you to set your sweeping preferences. Our solution is not only cost-effective, but it saves your time as it eliminate manual tracking of funds, resulting in better accuracy and better usage of resources.
Click here to read FAQ
- Auto-sweep is a two-way transfer where it allows funds to be transferred automatically from the main account to a sub account and vice versa.
- Cash pooling and cash distribution are one-way transfers where funds are transferred from the sub to the main and the main to the sub respectively.
- Sweeping of funds are fully system initiated
- Sweep will be executed at the end of day, based on the closing balance of the main and sub accounts
- Main account and the sub account can be maintained at different Alliance Bank branches
- Sweeping of funds is also allowed between related companies e.g. between holding company and its subsidiary
You can now use the Biz-Xpress Card facility to withdraw money from Alliance Bank ATMs and other bank’s ATM under the MEPS network. Apart from the convenience of withdrawing over the ATM, the card also allows you to deposit cash via Cash Deposit Machines and deposit cheques via the Cheque Express Machines at the eLobby of Alliance Bank. In addition to being able to perform business transactions before and/or after banking hours, it offers the convenience of not having to remember or key in your bank account number when performing the transactions.
There are 3 business packages for you to opt for your business needs
- Full Access Low Limit
- Full Access High Limit (with higher cash withdrawal limit)
- Deposit only
Click here to read FAQ
- Cash withdrawal
- Cash deposit
- Cheque deposit
- Total transacting convenience
- Transact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Save cost and enjoy better control
- Offers 3 business packages to suit your business needs
For full Terms and Conditions, click here
Auto Debit service (eCollection) is a simple and cost effective electronic collection of payment due to you from your customers who maintain accounts with Alliance Bank for credit into our business account.
Based on a one time registration process, details of all the customers from whom you wish to collect payments together with information of their account details, amount to be collected and date of execution can be sent electronically to Alliance Bank for processing. Once the Auto Debit request is processed, proceeds of all successful transaction will be credited directly into your account and report on all unsuccessful transactions will be provided for ease of reconciliation.
Click here to read FAQ
- Collection of payment due to you from your customers who have an account with Alliance Bank.
- Saves time & money
- Efficient collection process
- Optimises cash flow management and financial control
- On time collection as you can decide when to submit the payment instruction file
- Ensure security and accuracy as the file is uploaded and submitted directly via Internet Banking Channel form customer’s office
This service enables you ('Payee Corporations') to collect payments due from your clientele through the following methods :
- Provide additional payment channels for the convenience of your clientele
- Provision of payment details/information and availability of real time collection information to expedite and automate reconciliation process
- Save on cost by 'outsourcing' the collection process to the Bank
- Accelerate cash in-flow by leveraging on Bank's branch and electronic banking services
- Offer the convenience of being able to concentrate all collections into a single collection bank/account
Bulk Cheque Collection service facilitates collection of cheques from your office by way of courier pick-up arrangement. Based on the agreed upon pick-up location, time and frequency, a courier agent will be appointed to collect the cheques from your office for onward delivery to Alliance Bank’s cheque processing centre or to the nearest Alliance Bank branch for processing.
- Collection of cheques from Alliance Bank’s appointed courier agent and deliver to Alliance Bank’s cheque processing centre or nearest branch
- Enjoy doorstep banking convenience
- Expedite cheque clearance by scheduled routine pick-ups will ensure the cheques are collected and sent for clearing promptly
- Improve your cash flow
- Optimise your resources by minimize your visits to the bank so that you can more focus on your core business